Community Park Retaining Wall
PROBLEM: Heavy deterioration due to skateboarding
SOLUTION: Application of Arisfor WallGuard®
The retaining walls of a community park were being damaged by skateboards, causing heavy deterioration of the top edges. Large, durable patches were needed that could adhere to the fragile Styrofoam substrate. Arisfor WallGuard® was chosen for its ease of application and durability. Our product was used to cover the cracks and smooth out the surface to resemble the original shape and finish.
• Easily painted to match the colors of the community
• Looks as good as new when finished
• Has superior adhesive properties and is extremely durable
• Abrasion resistant, impact resistant, and water resistant while allowing for transmission of moisture vapor from substrate.
• Provides long lasting protection in any temperature or climate
• Easy application
• Long term savings
Location: Sanford, FL